Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The Pastor's Wife: She is a gift
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

She was created...

Fearfully meaning: exceptionally, extremely, exceedingly, remarkably, uncommonly, extraordinarily, incredibly, most, very, really, immensely, thoroughly, positively, decidedly...

Wonderfully meaning:  a miracle, a marvel, excites or calls forth wonder...

She already comes prepared with amazing abilities and gifts. Her gifts are meant to be of service to God's people, and yet some of the people choose not to receive and appreciate her.

God, Jehovah Jireh, the Giver of the Gift did not forget as to why He sent the Pastor's Wife to serve His people.



1 comment:

The Pastor's Wife:  I am sharing these 2 letters from Pastors Wives. A Letter from - FRUSTRATIONS FROM A PASTOR'S WIFE I hate...